Friday, June 22, 2007

 

War Crimes

Buzz Patterson's latest book, War Crimes, looks like it might start quite a ruckus. It goes on sale next week.

I read the galley some time ago at the kind invitation of Buzz, and he makes quite the powerful argument that the opposition to our struggle against the war [not to be called the Global War on Terror] is anything BUT loyal.

Buzz is quite the firebrand, I don't know that I would go as far as he does in his thesis, but I do know that the targets of his wrath deserve every bit of enmity, scorn, and condemnation that would proceed from a careful consideration of their anti-American activities. They surely deserve public repudiation, which is far different from the coddling, sympathetic, and supportive treatment they get in the mainstream media. (Which is precisely Buzz's point.)

I'll see if I can't give it a more formal review in a few days.

Labels: ,






<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]