Wednesday, May 18, 2005

 

Sneak Peek at Narnia

I really enjoy John Schroeder's blog Blogotional. John's been a very gracious reader and linker to Dadmanly, Gladmanly and Debate Space, but more than that he's been a very good example of an experienced Christian Blogger from whom to learn.

Today John has sneak peek review of the new Narnia movie, from the book written by C.S. Lewis. John includes a link to the Narnia movie trailer, which he relates brought tears to his eyes.

I agree with John, and share his enjoyment of both C.S. Lewis and Tolkien's great Lord of the Rings (LOTR) trilogy, as well as the rendering of the story of the Christ as the central feature of both great works.

John is determined to see the movie in its proper context:
I am trying to develop a mindset that allows me to enjoy the movie in the same way I enjoyed LOTR -- a great depiction of a story I love. The trailer sure does excite me.
I'm going to check it out as soon as it gets done loading. You should too!





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]