Sunday, January 30, 2005

 

The Iraqi People Have Won

Can there be any doubt? Can there be any sweeter reward for all those Iraqi people and coalition forces that have died or suffered that this day might come to pass?



From Mohammed and Omar, Iraq the Model:

"How can I describe it!? Take my eyes and look through them my friends, you have supported the day of Iraq's freedom and today, Iraqis have proven that they're not going to disappoint their country or their friends."

I walked forward to my station, cast my vote and then headed to the box, where I wanted to stand as long as I could, then I moved to mark my finger with ink, I dipped it deep as if I was poking the eyes of all the world's tyrants."

http://iraqthemodel.blogspot.com/2005/01/people-have-won.html





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]